A cable speed jump rope featuring ultra light unbreakable plastic polymer handles (0.6oz each). Use for competitive speed jumping, double unders or CrossFit.
Handle Upgrade: The 3.0 handles on this rope are the most recent design upgrade in the Ultra Speed Rope series. With these handles we have reduced handle weight, streamlined the handle profile, added a new dowel for a smoother spin and added dimples to the grips to help keep the handles from slipping when you sweat.
- Handle weight: 0.6oz / each
- Length: 5.35"
- Diameter at widest part: 0.87"
- Plastic dowel (no ball bearings used)
- Comes with standard 3/32" nylon coated speed cable (made in USA).
- Cable length: 10ft
Easy sizing: Cable comes in a 10 foot length. One size fits all. Will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall. Cut off the extra cord after adjusting the cord with the adjustable screw/collar system.
- Handles accept a standard 3/32" nylon coated cable
- USA made cable is 10' long
- Kink resistant cable
- Stock length is long enough for athletes 6' 6"
Indoor jump rope only. Do not use on abrasive surfaces.
We recommend using a Jump Rope Mat to extend the life of your rope.